Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday and 4am

Well with all good things a little sacrifice is needed right? This morning my brain/worry/stress about driving 6-9 hours with my 5 month old next week to visit our best friends in southeast AR took over... so I decided to sacrifice a little sleep.
We just took a 5 hour trip to Houston this past weekend and Caleb really did quite well, but the last two hours on the way home was too much and he cried. Not that he normally doesn't shed a tear or two during the week but I guess since I'm working most of the time with school and life, I don't get the opportunity to hear him much and two hours was a long time for this heart and pair of ears. So this morning I decided with the good Lord's help and my computer, I was/am finding a place to stay for all 6 adults, 1 kid, 2 toddlers and 1 baby, that's closer than the previously mentioned time. Oh and not to mention, gas is crazy expensive AKA I paid over $50 yesterday!!!

The convention season came to a close on Sat. A day earlier than expected because I came down with something that lasted till this past Wednesday. It was like the flu, body aches, head/nose pain and stuffiness, exhausted, etc. but no fever or throwing up. So I went to clinic and class this week with tissues up my nose and coating my hands in sanitizer. All that to say, if I have to take one for the Travi/Carter house once a season, that's fine with me because no one else in the house, including my mom or baby got "it" and that a hallejah from me!!

I have a practice/graded exam today at 10 and then my spring break officially begins!
Here are some pictures from this past weekend,
Jenny
P.s. if you are ever in Houston and need a warm, inviting, happy house to stay, we recommend Gma's. She was the best hostess!
One of the best smile pics of our guy!
My men at breakfast. Kyle surprised me for my birthday and reserved a swanky hotel room for my birthday and it came with a yummy breakfast! 

Caleb in the Swanky hotel room! 
Caleb and Lindsey on my birthday lunch!!

Lindz and I at the Praxia bowl where TWU got 2nd place!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday,Jenny! Wish you and your family happy everyday!Your baby is so cute!

    ReplyDelete