Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's going to be a sad one...

I'm sorry, I know it's been months since I last posted. So I'll try and do a short catch up!
Since going to Regent in May...
-I finished my Spring semester, and started my last summer session of classes and clinic
-Kyle has gone and returned from his NOLs course (a month long adventure in WY)
-I found out that I passed my national board exam!!
-Caleb has started crawling, cruzing, eating stage three baby foods, and has two teeth now!

Now some details of all that include:
-My summer classes have been the hardest of the two years of grad school. And the schedule of three 14 hour days in a row have just about killed me. I can't tell you how many times I've almost fallen asleep at the wheel. But thankfully, I have two weeks left of clinic and class combined, then just two weeks of class! I drink a lot of coffee.
-With Kyle gone for a month, I was humbled into being a single mother and reminded everyday of what a great partner I have.
-I can't thank the good Lord for the national board, now all I have left is my comprehensive exams (that are tomorrow!! 4 hours=4essays!)
-And my sweet baby is still a joy in my crazy life! Even with all his growing and changing.

And now to the really sad part. Kyle leaves on Monday to start his adventure to Va. Monday... as in 4 days from now. Most of the time I just ignore the ache in my heart and try to convince myself that this season will go by quickly... but 152 days seems like a long time. Our daily life of three is about to change, and right now, that change just hurts.

So with all that said. I'm off to crash into bed because tomorrow I have 4 hours to write 4 essay!
I hope to share more exciting news next time,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment