Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Beginning

Good morning!
Or it has been since our first round at 4 am. Our little guy is learning to "sleep" through the night, and we've been sleeping for about 5 hours each night for about three days!! This is a vast improvement from the first few weeks of 45 minute shifts! but I have a feeling the 7-8 hour night sleep is coming soon... and then it's on to the 10 hours a night!!
This blog is being set up for the purpose of keeping our dear loved ones on a weekly update. But it does come with a warning. I'm not the best speller (though I have learned to used a dictionary thanks to my husband!), and I'm a full-time graduate student. Which means I didn't get a lot of sleep before our sweet baby entered the world, now I'm in a permanent state of deprivation! So some silliness or sadness is be to expected.
We hope you all enjoy,
Love the Carters

No comments:

Post a Comment