Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday and Sick

Good morning-
Our little man is sick! I thought last week he had his "first" cold, I was wrong. Yesterday, and really Sat. night, was the beginning of this nasty that has taken over Caleb's upper respiratory system! So, the little champ is taking the saltine drops and the bulb every few hours! And can I share that the first time I used the bulb, and got something out, I felt like a champion too!! I think only a mom can claim this feeling of  getting snot out of someone else's nose as a good thing... prior to I would have never put it on my list of Yays! : )

Tonight Caleb gets to meet his grandpa Bill and his girlfriend Vicky, and later this week he'll get to meet his 3rd cousin Mattie traveling in from ACU. I started writing down all Caleb's past, present, and future planned visits, and this little guy should feel like a celebrity for the next three months!

And on a final note, Kyle will be taking his first week long conference trip. He'll be headed to Chicago on Friday. I know he has to go, but we are already sad he'll be gone for so long
*for those of you who travel more for work, I'm sorry. I know a week is nothing, but this is more than the normal 24 hour trip's Kyle has been on before*

Oh and I have three more weeks of classes, then finals, then I'm done with my 4 semester of grad school!!! less then a year to go!
Love,
Jenny
                             Our much needed help on this fine Monday morning

1 comment:

  1. Yay for getting the snot! I love that feeling as well! I hope the little guy gets to feeling better soon. Give the sweet boy a cuddle and kiss from me. Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete