Friday, November 19, 2010

Week of long...

Even though it's going to be a great weekend... the week has been long...

-Caleb had his first "mini" cold
(I'm really the one who got sick! And my thought is, it's winter time it's going to happy at some point or another)
-We've had some 2 and 3am wake up's
(not because Caleb was hungry, hurt, or needed a dipper change, no my friends, my son likes to move from one end of the crib to the other, in his sleep. He would keep moving except he keeps bumping his head against the crib and each time cries aloud! So I wake up to a sleeping kid who is crying...)
-And we've had some moments were Caleb expressed his opinion of bath time by screaming so loud that his Nana and Abuelito woke up from down stairs, Kyle had to come in and help me, since I was 1/2 naked and trying to calm down a wiggling, wet, screaming, red faced baby boy
Throw in a test for my voice science class, two days of clinic, one new diagnostic test and report, and Kyle almost breaking his finger while making his cookies last night... and we have a week in our lives...

BUT now it is Friday! We are at Gran's and Pop's house with Chad, Noah and Ben (Amy is home on an important mission of love! Miss you sweet girl!), we are planning on seeing Harry Potter tomorrow morning and by golly I'm hoping to get at least 5 hours of sleep tonight!!
Here's wishing,
Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment